Emma Diamond Hybrid Mattress Review
Emma – The Sleep Company Overview:
Emma is the world’s leading direct-to-consumer sleep brand that first entered the New Zealand market in late 2020.
Emma Sleep was founded in 2013 by Dr. Dennis Schmoltzi and Manuel Mueller in Germany. Since then, Emma has grown to over 30 countries across 5 continents, helping over 5,000,000+ people awaken their best through Emma’s sleep research backed products.
Emma prides itself in its sleep expertise, with a team of neuroscientists behind the engineering of Emma’s sleep products, it’s no surprise that Emma has won over 40+ consumer awards globally.
In this article, we dig deep into Emma’s latest introduction to New Zealand’s mattress market: The Diamond Hybrid mattress.
About the Emma Diamond Hybrid Mattress
In early September 2022, Emma Sleep introduced the Diamond Hybrid mattress, the brand’s first premium mattress product in New Zealand.
The Diamond Hybrid mattress represents the best of what Emma Sleep can offer which is a great product that provides superior deep & cool sleep at a relatively good price.
What differentiates this mattress from Emma Sleep’s existing Comfort mattress is that the Diamond Hybrid mattress is composed of a hybrid foam and spring material that helps with dynamic body adaption and creates superior breathability versus a standard foam mattress. This means that this foam and spring mattress can easily adapt to your body much easier and provides better temperature regulating features which makes it a great option for those who are used to using Spring mattresses. However, what makes the Diamond Hybrid mattress extra special is its patented Diamond Degree® technology where the high density foam is infused with graphite dust which helps provide superior cooling & comfort that enables you to sleep better and longer.
Now, let’s take a closer look into each layer of the Emma Diamond Hybrid mattress:
Emma Diamond Hybrid Mattress Layers:
- Climate-Regulating & Elastic Cover: Like the Emma Comfort mattress cover, the Diamond Hybrid mattress’ cover is a removable, breathable, and machine-washable cover that includes handles on the side of the mattress for easy handling. However, this cover has a unique diamond-patterned design that helps to better facilitate heat dissipation for cooler & dry nights.
- Diamond Degree® Graphite Foam: This high-density foam is infused with diamond & graphite particles that helps heat to quickly dissipate, leaving you to sleep far longer, cooler, and dry all throughout the night. You’ll also experience undisturbed sleep as it minimizes feelings of movement with its low rolling-resistance feature.
- Adaptive Comfort Foam: This foam layer helps the mattress adapt to any body shape and distribute pressure optimally & accordingly. This means that this mattress is for anyone & everyone and will surely leave you sleeping comfortably sound every night.
- Pocket Springs: This layer contains steel pocket springs that are individually encased which helps the mattress dynamically adapt to your body and provide superior breathability compared to a standard foam mattress.
- HRX Foam: This layer provides extreme durability to the mattress and enables the mattress to easily adapt to your body via its incisions. Basically, an added support to guarantee you superior deep sleep for years to come.
Using the Emma Diamond Hybrid Mattress
The feel of the Diamond Hybrid mattress is medium-firm, which means it’s not too soft and not too firm. On the firmness scale, we would rate the Emma Diamond Hybrid mattress a 5.5/10, with 10 being a soft mattress.
Having used the mattress for numerous nights, we can confidently say that the Emma Diamond Hybrid mattress provides great support and superior cooling due to its unique hybrid foam & spring material and Diamond Degree® technology. We found ourselves sleeping much faster and even a few hours more than what we were used to due to how comfortable, cool, and dry sleeping on the mattress was. The removable and machine-washable cover was also a great plus as it made it easier to clean up when we needed to.
Summary of the Emma Diamond Hybrid Mattress:
- Hybrid Foam and Spring Mattress
- 5.5/10 Firmness
- Superior Cooling Technology for deep & cool sleep
- Very Adaptable & Supportive
- Removable, Breathable, and Washable Cover
Along with these, Emma provides:
- Free Delivery & Returns Nationwide
- 120-Night Trial
- 10-Year Warranty
- Size Range: Single, Double, King Single, Queen, King, Super King
Conclusion – BEST PREMIUM MATTRESS
We highly recommend the Emma Diamond Hybrid mattress if you are looking for a premium mattress that provides superior cooling & comfort that enables you to sleep longer, cooler, and much faster.
You can try the Emma Diamond Hybrid mattress for 120 nights risk free and get an additional 5% off with the code ‘TOP5NZ‘!